The Volunteer Programs Action Team is focused on expanding volunteer efforts countywide. Preliminary goals include:
- Develop a standard Cleanup Day(s) County-wide (e.g. “First Saturdays” every month)
- Foster a representative “Clean Group” for Volunteer Cleanup in every Municipality
- Expand the implementation of the Adopt-a-Spot program to all cities, towns, and communities countywide
- Develop a list of services/vendors that recycle different types of materials from cleanups
- Engage diverse audiences, including homeless, youth, etc.