Property Managers are constantly burdened by trash, cigarette butts, and other discarded items in common areas. All this trash adds up! Litter get washed down the storm drain and pollutes our waterways. It costs a lot of money to clean up litter — money that could be spent on other things important to our community!
In partnership with the Marin Countywide Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program (MCSTOPPP), we’ve developed a bilingual Multi-Family Dwelling Toolkit! The toolkit provides useful information sheets, small and large decals for garbage cans and dumpsters, and a yard sign to help raise awareness with their residents.
Below are all the materials that come in the kit:
- Property Manager: Litter Facts (English/Spanish)
- Property Manager: Trash Area Facts (English/Spanish)
- Property Manager: Smoking Litter (English)
- Property Manager: Smoking Litter (Spanish)
- Property Manager: Storm Drain Facts (English/Spanish)
- Property Manager: Storm Drain Medallions (English/Spanish)
- Property Manager: Resources (English/Spanish)
- (1) Two sided, bilingual yard sign
- 4″ Outdoor decals (1 each) English/Spanish
- 8″ Outdoor decals (1 each) English/Spanish