Celebrating Earth Day’s 51st Anniversary!
For Earth Day this year we appreciate your continued efforts to come together as a community and take all precautions to remain safe and healthy! Please continue doing your part to stop the spread of Covid-19. The sooner we can beat this viral pandemic, the sooner we can all get back together to tackle the social epidemic of trash!
Thankfully things are improving and we do have a few open to the public volunteer cleanup events this year. For those of you not ready to join in on a socially distanced group activity, but still are getting out and continuing to make every day Earth Day by picking up litter on your walk around the neighborhood or community, please take these extra precautions!
- Wear a mask and disposable gloves
- Use a litter grabber if possible
- Treat all trash items, especially discarded disposable gloves and masks as being contaminated
- Place all items in a closable garbage bag
- Tie the bag closed and throw it away in a closed trash can
- Remove disposable gloves and throw in closed trash can
- Wash your hands immediately after removing gloves and wash the clothes you were wearing
Stay safe, maintaining social distancing, and cover your face!
Earth Day Projects for 2021
Below are the projects available for public participation. You can zoom in and out to see all of the projects and click for details.
Have an open (or even closed) event that’s not on our map yet? Contact us with the details so we can add it. Closed events will be listed as not open for public participation.